Thursday 21 March 2013

Middle East ~ Blood


This is my new blog Fern & Fable where hopefully I can turn it into so much more! I am currently scouting out a lot of bohemia finds so I can set up a vintage shop. Here I will document my days & also how I get along with setting up shop.

Getting to know me

~ My name is Nicole
~ I'm from Britain
~ I am a vegetarian & I am part of a cruelty free beauty scheme
~ Animals, Books, & Travel are the main things that are always on my mind
~ I have a great love for vintage things

I hope you will all stay tuned :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, what a beautiful space you have here! & I love your blog name ^.^

    Will you be putting ads in your sidebar? If so I'd love to do a swap with you!

    Anyway, im looking forward to following your posts,

    Love Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most definitely intrigued! I think your blog name/logo is awesome too. Plus, I really like that Middle East song. Can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with your logo, too - beautiful! Looking forward to your shop!

      Megan

      Delete
  3. I love your header! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nicole! nice of you to stop by my blog space! looking forward to keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! :D